B&D Group Website Rules
- Terms: By visiting and using www.bnd.co.nz (website), you agree to be bound by these terms dated 01/11/2021, and any laws which may apply to the website. We may update these terms from time to time.
- We, us or our: Reference in these terms to we, us or our is a reference to B&D Doors (NZ) Limited (NZBN 9429036680757), the owner of the website.
- Invitation: The information posted on the website and the products and services specified on the website do not constitute an offer or recommendation by us.
- Completeness and accuracy: You must assess and verify the completeness and accuracy of the information posted on the website and the products and services specified on the website for your own purpose. We make no representation as to the security, completeness or accuracy of the information posted on the website or the availability, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the products and services specified on the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions contained in the information posted on the website and any failure to update and correct the information.
- Intellectual property rights: Any intellectual property rights in the design, text, images, graphics, data, information, logos and other materials posted on the website, including selection and arrangement (material), and any software relating to the website belongs to, or is licensed to, us. We grant to you permission to download a copy of the material posted on the website in the usual course of operating your web browser and for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material posted on the website, provided you retain any copyright and any other proprietary notice on the material. Except if expressly stated otherwise in these terms, we do not licence you to use the material posted on the website and you must not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, upload, transmit, reuse, repost, publish or frame any material posted on the website without our written permission.
- Links and other websites: You may link to the website, provided the link loads the full html page, the link does not incorporate our trade marks or service marks and the link is not used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect our reputation. Information posted on the website may include links to other websites outside our network. Those links are provided for your convenience and does not imply endorsement by us of the other websites or the information posted on the other websites. We make no representation that the information posted on the other websites is free from any viruses, defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights. If the website contains banner ads or referral buttons which contain embedded links to other websites where goods or services are advertised, the placement of the banner ads or referral buttons on the website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the goods or services advertised. The advertiser is solely responsible to you for any representation or offer made by it and for any goods or services you may purchase from the advertiser.
- Risk: You visit the website and use or rely on the information posted on the website at your own risk. While we employ advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with users, there is an inherent risk in transmitting any data electronically.
- Liability and indemnity: We and our related entities, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you arising out of, or related to, your visit to and use of the website, including the information posted on the website. You must indemnify us and our related entities, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by you arising out of, or relating to, your visit and use of the website, including any infringement by you of intellectual property rights.
- Disputes and jurisdiction: If a dispute arises in relation to these terms, the laws of New Zealand apply and you must submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand, and the courts of appeal from them, and waive any rights you may have to challenge the appropriateness of that forum. If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you must comply with the laws of that jurisdiction to the extent that they apply.
- Severance: If a provision of these terms is held void, unenforceable or illegal, that provision is severed, and the remaining provisions have full force and effect.